May I Post A Bonus Blog?
- Watch less TV- three lockdowns has really helped me improve my ability to binge watch an entire season of a new show in less than a day, but with exam seasons fast approaching and the weather slowly getting better, I wanted to try to peel myself away from the screen a little. So far? Done :)
- Study more- what better to do with my extra time than get in some extra revision? Admittedly, I haven't done loads- but some is still an improvement. Personally, I think this goal is a win so far too.
- Stick to a workout plan- unfortunately, this one didn't last past the first of May, I didn't get round to creating a workout plan, let alone keeping it! But better late than never, starting tomorrow I am going to be starting the Chloe Ting Intense Core Challenge- a 15 day programme I hope to have completed by my end of May blog!
- Eat less snacks- this is a 50/50 win, because I really stuck to it for the first week, and then I really didn't stick to it once the weekend hit! I think if I manage to cut down again by the end of May I'll treat this as a goal achieved
- Go for more walks- with summer creeping closer and the weather getting that little bit warmer, I wanted to make the most of it by getting out for more walks. This goal has been a total success! From walking through the woods on nice sunny evenings to walking home from work whenever I get the chance, this one I can safely say I've stuck to :)